Ms. M’s Summer WorkIf you have any questions about these resources, please do not hesitate to reach out! Email: email@example.com
Practice, Practice, Practice!
- Activities to Practice:
- Tying shoe laces
- Cutting paper
- Writing name, letters, numbers
- Threading beads
- Playdoh or paint
Letters and Letter Sounds:
- Fundations Phonics Review letter sounds: Click Here
- Letters and Letter sounds: Click Here
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Letter Activities: Click Here
- Beginning sound sorting: Download from: themeasuredmom.com
- Practice Dolch Sight Words!
- Phonics Activities and Videos: Click Here
Spend about 15-20 minutes on one of the following websites at least 3 times a week for math review: