Thank you to all parents and families who helped us reach our attendance goal in 2018-2019. Overall, our attendance increased by 15.6% compared to the previous year. That’s 44 more students attending 95% of instructional days. Check out our goal for 2019-2020 below, see latest update to learn how we’re doing so far, and review some tips to help reach our goal.
Attendance Goal for 2019-2020:
At least 80% of students and 90% of staff will attend 95% or more of school days (miss 9 days or less).
Tips to help reach our goal:
- Schedule vacations during breaks or long weekends
- Establish a consistent morning routine
- Make doctors appointments in the early morning or late afternoon so your child can still come in for a half day
- Stay updated on your child’s absences
- Any questions? Just call and ask! (215) 400-7540
We thank you for your partnership as we work together to meet our attendance goal. As always, please contact us if we can support you in any way!